10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT in
· Licensed Electrical Engineer in
· Registered Energy Professional in
· Purdue Engineering Graduate, BSEE 1979
· Life Time Resident of
· 30 Years of Electrical Engineering Design
· 30 Years of Experience in the Private Sector
· 30 Years of Futures Trading Experience
· Cost Benefit Analysis is an important factor,
with limited resources, in legislative decisions
· National Science Foundation Funding is important,
for investing in the future of the United States
· Infrastructure Funding is important, for creating jobs
· we should work on Constructive Ideas and Not Destructive Ideas
· in working for Positive Long Term Results
· Actions Speak Louder than Words
· in Leading by Example
· Empowered People Make Good Decisions
· there is No Free Lunch - Public Funding for Campaigns
· a Problem Solver.
· a Fiscally Conservative Republican.
· Honest, with Solid Business Judgment,
using Hard Numbers.
· an Environmentalist.
· a Thoughtful Leader and who is a Consensus Builder.